AIR COMPRESSOR AND LINES INCLUDED!!!! BACK-UP CAMERA
6207 Reisterstown Rd
Baltimore, MD 21215
SUPER RARE ULTRA LOW MILE 1 OWNER SERVICE TRUCK. THIS TRUCK HAS FULL SERVICE HISTORY LISTED ON CARFAX FROM NEW. COMES WITH POWER TAILGATE, KHOLER AIR COMPRESSOR WITH LINE, FULL LED NIGHT LIGHTING, AND MUCH MORE. ALSO COMES WITH A BACK UP CAMERA DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS MONEY MAKER
10 Reasons to Buy with 100% Confidence:
- All Of Our Vehicles are Carfax Certified.
- All Transactions are 100% Transparent. We Show You Everything From Internal Workings of Finance To All Service Work Completed by our shop.
- Balance of Transferable Manufacturer's Warranty Minimizes Risk of Ownership. Extended Service Contracts Available For Long Term Security.
- Brand New MD Safety Inspection with Thorough Reconditioning consisting of New Oil Service, New Wiper Blades, Repair any significant Door Dings,Complete Interior & Exterior Detailing.
- Easy, Complete, All In One Transaction Including Competitive, Instant (on the spot) Financing, *Title/Tag Work, Delivery & Shipping (at additional cost).
- Aggressive Pricing Policy Assures You're Always Receiving Your Best Deal & Value.
- Liberal Trade-in Policy Offering Excellent Market Value, Eliminating Inconvenience of Private Sale, Providing Trade Sales Tax Credit.
- Trusted Dealer with 19+Years Experience & 250+ Positive Customer Reviews & Growing!
- Every Customer is Treated With Respect & Appreciation.
- Outstanding Referral Compensation Program. We Will Pay You $100.00 For Every Buying Referral. We Not Only Tell You How Much We Appreciate Your Referral Business, We Pay You!
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with passenger-side deactivation switch (Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual climate control
- Alternator, 125 amps
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Audio system feature, 4-speaker system (Requires Regular Cab models.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power (Not standard with (LGH) Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8 engine.)
- Body, Chassis Cab includes (VF7) bumper delete, (9L3) spare tire delete and (5Z4) spare tire carrier delete
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Bumper, front chrome
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver-side of radiator tank
- Cruise control electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Door handles, Black
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI (322 hp [240.1 kW] @ 4400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [513.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl
- Frame, reinforced C-channel
- Fuel tank, front and rear, 63.5 gallon (240 liters)
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted all windows
- Grille, chrome surround
- GVWR, 13,200 lbs. (5988 kg)
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltmeter and oil pressure indicators
- Lamps, Smoked Amber roof marker
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, backlit instrument panel switches and door handle-activated illuminated entry
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Mirrors, outside high-visibility vertical camper-style, Black with manual folding and extension and lower convex spotter glass
- OnStar, delete
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- Rear wheel drive
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering, power, recirculating ball
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 34mm front stabilizer bar
- Suspension, front independent, torsion bar
- Suspension, rear 7+1 multi-leaf springs
- Visors, driver and front passenger sliding, with clip and passenger side vanity mirror with cover, Opal Gray-colored
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) painted steel
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
Every vehicle Autoleader offers for sale has to pass a 120 Point Inspection Unlike most of our competitors, when purchasing a previously owned vehicle from Autoleader, you will not encounter any hidden charges (i.e. reconditioning fees, additional state inspection costs, freight fees or any other magical cost some dealers would like you to perceive as valid.) The only additional cost to our price is state tax, tags, license, and $495 dealer processing fee. We make every effort to provide accurate information, but please verify options and price before purchasing. All vehicles are sold on a first come, first served basis. Inquiries do not constitute a sale. RECALL NOTICE: Some vehicles may be subject to manufacturer safety recalls that, for various reasons, may not be repaired prior to sale. You may also check for open recalls at www.safercar.gov