Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
City 15/Hwy 22 Estimated By E.P.A. - Actual Mileage May Vary
6207 Reisterstown Rd
Baltimore, MD 21215
10 Reasons to Buy with 100% Confidence:
- All Of Our Vehicles are Carfax Certified.
- All Transactions are 100% Transparent. We Show You Everything From Internal Workings of Finance To All Service Work Completed by our shop.
- Balance of Transferable Manufacturer's Warranty Minimizes Risk of Ownership. Extended Service Contracts Available For Long Term Security.
- Brand New MD Safety Inspection with Thorough Reconditioning consisting of New Oil Service, New Wiper Blades, Repair any significant Door Dings,Complete Interior & Exterior Detailing.
- Easy, Complete, All In One Transaction Including Competitive, Instant (on the spot) Financing, *Title/Tag Work, Delivery & Shipping (at additional cost).
- Aggressive Pricing Policy Assures You're Always Receiving Your Best Deal & Value.
- Liberal Trade-in Policy Offering Excellent Market Value, Eliminating Inconvenience of Private Sale, Providing Trade Sales Tax Credit.
- Trusted Dealer with 19+Years Experience & 250+ Positive Customer Reviews & Growing!
- Every Customer is Treated With Respect & Appreciation.
- Outstanding Referral Compensation Program. We Will Pay You $100.00 For Every Buying Referral. We Not Only Tell You How Much We Appreciate Your Referral Business, We Pay You!
- Cargo Net
- 4-wheel drive
- Active aero shutters, front
- Airbags, Frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact airbag; Head-curtain airbags for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Assist handles, 1st row passenger and 2nd row outboard seats
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Console, floor with storage area, cup holders
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Display, driver, 8" diagonal customizable driver display
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Fog lamps
- Forward Collision Alert
- Front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Glass, deep-tinted
- GVWR, 7500 lbs. (3402 kg) (Standard on 4WD models.)
- Headlamps, halogen projector
- Headlamps, IntelliBeam, automatic high beam on/off
- Hill Start Assist, brakes
- Keyless start, push button start
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children), for child safety seats; lower anchors and top tethers located in all second row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Liftgate, power, hands free
- Lighting, interior includes courtesy lighting with theater dimming, lighting for front and rear door handles, front and rear passenger footwells and door storage area
- Lighting, interior with dome light driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination.
- OnStar Basic plan for 5 years includes limited vehicle mobile app features, Monthly Diagnostics Report and Dealer Maintenance Notification (Basic Plan available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include Emergency, Security or Navigation services.)
- Parking assist front and rear
- Power outlet, 110-volt, 1.1 Amp, 150 Watt
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of the console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in the cargo area.
- Powertrain grade braking
- Radio, HD
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Rear Vision Camera
- Safety Alert Driver Seat
- Seats, heated second row, outboard positions
- Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, heated, leather-wrapped
- Steering, power
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench stored in rear quarter trim
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
- Transfer case, active, single-speed, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed. (Not available with 2WD models or (NHT) HD Trailering Package.)
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Windows, power all express down, front express up
- Windshield style, acoustic laminated glass
- Windshield, solar-absorbing
- Wiper, rear
- Wipers, front rain-sensing, intermittent
- Wireless charging (Not compatible with all phones. Compliant batteries include QI and PMA technologies. Reference Mobile devices manual to confirm what type of battery it uses. See "gmtotalconnect.com" for phone compatibility information.)