Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
City 16/Hwy 22 Estimated By E.P.A. - Actual Mileage May Vary
6207 Reisterstown Rd
Baltimore, MD 21215
10 Reasons to Buy with 100% Confidence:
- All Of Our Vehicles are Carfax Certified.
- All Transactions are 100% Transparent. We Show You Everything From Internal Workings of Finance To All Service Work Completed by our shop.
- Balance of Transferable Manufacturer's Warranty Minimizes Risk of Ownership. Extended Service Contracts Available For Long Term Security.
- Brand New MD Safety Inspection with Thorough Reconditioning consisting of New Oil Service, New Wiper Blades, Repair any significant Door Dings,Complete Interior & Exterior Detailing.
- Easy, Complete, All In One Transaction Including Competitive, Instant (on the spot) Financing, *Title/Tag Work, Delivery & Shipping (at additional cost).
- Aggressive Pricing Policy Assures You're Always Receiving Your Best Deal & Value.
- Liberal Trade-in Policy Offering Excellent Market Value, Eliminating Inconvenience of Private Sale, Providing Trade Sales Tax Credit.
- Trusted Dealer with 19+Years Experience & 250+ Positive Customer Reviews & Growing!
- Every Customer is Treated With Respect & Appreciation.
- Outstanding Referral Compensation Program. We Will Pay You $100.00 For Every Buying Referral. We Not Only Tell You How Much We Appreciate Your Referral Business, We Pay You!
- Cargo Net
- 4-wheel drive
- Active aero shutters, front
- Airbags, Frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact airbag; Head-curtain airbags for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Assist handles, 1st row passenger and 2nd row outboard seats
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound premium 10-speaker system
- Battery, 720 cold-cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
- Cargo management system
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access doe
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Conversation mirror (Deleted when (UTT) Theft Protection Package is ordered.)
- Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Door locks, rear child security
- Driver Information Center, 4.2" diagonal multi-color (Not available with (UV6) Head Up Display.)
- E85 FlexFuel capable (Included and only available with Fleet or Government order types.)
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Fascia, front body-color
- Fascia, rear body-color (Includes trailer hitch closeout.)
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Fog lamps
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Glass, acoustic, laminated
- Glass, deep-tinted
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Requires 4WD model.)
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge
- Hill Start Assist
- Keyless start, push button
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children), for child safety seats; lower anchors and top tethers located in all second row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Liftgate, power, hands free
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions.
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted (Includes bright accent.)
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination
- Moldings, body-color bodyside
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Power outlet, 110-volt
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in cargo area
- Radio, HD
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Rear Vision Camera
- Remote vehicle start
- Seats, heated second row outboard seats
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, heated, leather-wrapped and color-keyed with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering, power
- Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control road sensing electronically controlled shock absorbers
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire Pressure Monitor System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center, includes Tire Fill Alert.
- Trailer sway control
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
- Transfer case, active, single-speed, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed (Requires 4WD model. Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger seat belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power, with Express-Down and Express-Up on front doors and lock out features
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- Wireless charging