2020 Ford F-150 4WD SuperCab 163" XLT w/HD Payload Pkg
ENGINE: 5.0L V8
City 15/Hwy 21 Estimated By E.P.A. - Actual Mileage May Vary
6207 Reisterstown Rd
Baltimore, MD 21215
This ultra rare F150 XLT comes with a 8 foot long bed and Heavy Duty Payload Pkg which allows it to tow over 12,000lb. Full Tow Mirrors, all new brake pads and rotors, Full touch screen with Navigation and back up camera, Collision alert braking system, Factory Spray in bed liner with Back Rack to protect the Rear window, Fx4 Offroad pkg, Electronic locking Rear diff and so much more
10 Reasons to Buy with 100% Confidence:
- All Of Our Vehicles are Carfax Certified.
- All Transactions are 100% Transparent. We Show You Everything From Internal Workings of Finance To All Service Work Completed by our shop.
- Balance of Transferable Manufacturer's Warranty Minimizes Risk of Ownership. Extended Service Contracts Available For Long Term Security.
- Brand New MD Safety Inspection with Thorough Reconditioning consisting of New Oil Service, New Wiper Blades, Repair any significant Door Dings,Complete Interior & Exterior Detailing.
- Easy, Complete, All In One Transaction Including Competitive, Instant (on the spot) Financing, *Title/Tag Work, Delivery & Shipping (at additional cost).
- Aggressive Pricing Policy Assures You're Always Receiving Your Best Deal & Value.
- Liberal Trade-in Policy Offering Excellent Market Value, Eliminating Inconvenience of Private Sale, Providing Trade Sales Tax Credit.
- Trusted Dealer with 19+Years Experience & 250+ Positive Customer Reviews & Growing!
- Every Customer is Treated With Respect & Appreciation.
- Outstanding Referral Compensation Program. We Will Pay You $100.00 For Every Buying Referral. We Not Only Tell You How Much We Appreciate Your Referral Business, We Pay You!
- 200 Amp Alternator
- 23 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat
- 70-Amp/Hr 610CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Air Filtration
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Aluminum Panels
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Clearcoat Paint
- Collision Mitigation-Front
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fixed Antenna
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Front Cupholder
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Glove Box
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Headlights-Automatic Highbeams
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Rear Cupholder
- Regular Box Style
- Reverse Opening Rear Doors
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Side Impact Beams
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Solid Axle Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Immobilizer
Every vehicle Autoleader offers for sale has to pass a 120 Point Inspection Unlike most of our competitors, when purchasing a previously owned vehicle from Autoleader, you will not encounter any hidden charges (i.e. reconditioning fees, additional state inspection costs, freight fees or any other magical cost some dealers would like you to perceive as valid.) The only additional cost to our price is state tax, tags, license, and $495 dealer processing fee. We make every effort to provide accurate information, but please verify options and price before purchasing. All vehicles are sold on a first come, first served basis. Inquiries do not constitute a sale. RECALL NOTICE: Some vehicles may be subject to manufacturer safety recalls that, for various reasons, may not be repaired prior to sale. You may also check for open recalls at www.safercar.gov