2012 BMW 1 Series 2dr Cpe 128i
3.0-liter dual overhead cam (DOHC), 24-valve inline 230-hp 6-cylinder engine w/composite magnesium/aluminum engine block, Valvetronic, Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing
City 18/Hwy 28 Estimated By E.P.A. - Actual Mileage May Vary
6207 Reisterstown Rd
Baltimore, MD 21215
This super fun to drive 1 series shines and drives like a brand new car. It has been fully serviced and detailed to perfection. New front and rear brake pads and rotors are just some of the service work that we have done. Do not miss your opportunity to purchase this 1 series coupe, this is the cleanest example that we have seen in a long time.
10 Reasons to Buy with 100% Confidence:
- All Of Our Vehicles are Carfax Certified.
- All Transactions are 100% Transparent. We Show You Everything From Internal Workings of Finance To All Service Work Completed by our shop.
- Balance of Transferable Manufacturer's Warranty Minimizes Risk of Ownership. Extended Service Contracts Available For Long Term Security.
- Brand New MD Safety Inspection with Thorough Reconditioning consisting of New Oil Service, New Wiper Blades, Repair any significant Door Dings,Complete Interior & Exterior Detailing.
- Easy, Complete, All In One Transaction Including Competitive, Instant (on the spot) Financing, *Title/Tag Work, Delivery & Shipping (at additional cost).
- Aggressive Pricing Policy Assures You're Always Receiving Your Best Deal & Value.
- Liberal Trade-in Policy Offering Excellent Market Value, Eliminating Inconvenience of Private Sale, Providing Trade Sales Tax Credit.
- Trusted Dealer with 19+Years Experience & 250+ Positive Customer Reviews & Growing!
- Every Customer is Treated With Respect & Appreciation.
- Outstanding Referral Compensation Program. We Will Pay You $100.00 For Every Buying Referral. We Not Only Tell You How Much We Appreciate Your Referral Business, We Pay You!
- Cruise Control
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- 3-spoke leather-wrapped multi-function sport steering wheel w/audio & hands-free phone controls (if so equipped)
- 3.0-liter dual overhead cam (DOHC), 24-valve inline 230-hp 6-cylinder engine w/composite magnesium/aluminum engine block, Valvetronic, Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing
- 4-wheel ventilated anti-lock disc brakes with Dynamic Brake Control (DBC)
- 8-way adjustable front seats -inc: 2-way headrest, manual height adjustment for front passenger seat
- Adaptive brake lights
- Aluminum double-pivot spring and strut-type front suspension
- Automatic climate control -inc: micro-filter, automatic air recirculation, left/right temperature control, MAX A/C, heat at rest, recall of individual user settings
- Automatic safety-belt pretensioners at front seating positions
- Automatic-locking retractors (ALR) on all passenger-seat safety belts for installation of child-restraint seat
- BMW's Advanced Safety System for integrated deployment of passive and active safety systems
- Check control vehicle monitor system w/pictogram display, oil status display, condition Based Service indicator
- Chrome-line trim
- Chrome-plated exhaust tips
- Crash sensor activates Battery Safety Terminal disconnect of alternator, fuel pump & starter from battery, unlocks doors, turns on hazard lights & interior lights
- Dynamic stability control (DSC) -inc: brake fade compensation, start-off assistant, brake drying, brake stand-by features, dynamic traction control (DTC)
- Electronic throttle control
- Engine start/stop button
- Extensive aluminum componentry, including front suspension components (forged-aluminum lower arms); subframe; steering rack; and brake components
- Five-link fully independent rear suspension in lightweight steel
- Front and rear anti-roll (stabilizer) bars
- Front and rear Head Protection System (HPS)
- Front-door storage compartments
- Front-seat center armrest
- Front-seat cupholders
- Front-seat-mounted front side-impact airbags
- Halogen free-form front foglights
- HD Radio with "multicast" FM station reception
- High gloss black trim
- Interlocking door anchoring system to help protect against door intrusion in side impacts
- LATCH attachments for child-restraint safety installation in rear seats
- On-board computer w/check control provides feedback on the vehicle's operating status: oil level indicator and distance to next service appointment/oil change, as well as other detailed information, such as spark plug and micro-filter status. It also provides travel information travel range on remaining fuel, external temperature, and more
- Power front windows with "one-touch" up/down operation
- Programmable daytime running lights
- Pwr steering
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers and automatic headlight control
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Service interval indicator with miles-to-service readout
- Split fold-down rear seats
- Tilt/telescopic steering-wheel column
- Twin-tube gas-pressure shock absorbers
Every vehicle Autoleader offers for sale has to pass a 120 Point Inspection Unlike most of our competitors, when purchasing a previously owned vehicle from Autoleader, you will not encounter any hidden charges (i.e. reconditioning fees, additional state inspection costs, freight fees or any other magical cost some dealers would like you to perceive as valid.) The only additional cost to our price is state tax, tags, license, and $495 dealer processing fee. We make every effort to provide accurate information, but please verify options and price before purchasing. All vehicles are sold on a first come, first served basis. Inquiries do not constitute a sale. RECALL NOTICE: Some vehicles may be subject to manufacturer safety recalls that, for various reasons, may not be repaired prior to sale. You may also check for open recalls at www.safercar.gov